digital doctor
I’m Omar
Sowilem. 35 year old Ear, Nose and Throat doctor. I started my career about ten
years ago, after completing my training year in ASU hospitals and getting my
graduation degree after six years of studying concepts and principles of all medical
knowledge. Full of ambition, I started to dream to buy
both tickets for achieving excellent medical service and the other is for being
financially safe. I went through the hard way and threw myself in the hands of
my seniors to gain as much as I can , and also in the hands of my patients to
listen and see all aspects of all the pain they might have.
Through
these years. I figured out many problems which might encounter doctors and
patients. As a doctor, I usually find myself frustrated because of not being appreciated
well from my patients. They really don’t know anything about my knowledge,
skills or experience. On the other hand, I found myself handcuffed and can’t
find the appropriate occasions to present myself. The same image of this
problem can be seen by patients’ eyes. They suffer a lot to, firstly, find the
targeted specialty for their complaint; and, secondly, to find the talented doctor
who can manage their illness perfectly, considering the urgency of the
situation , hospitality accommodation and the financial capabilities.
The rise of this inquiry, to find the suitable solution, can’t be stopped in my mind as I believe there should be a clear language for the patients to be understood and a clearer image for the doctors to be seen. Getting my master degree made me more ambitious to .catch up my needs
. And while I’m lost in these thoughts, I saw the egFWD campaign in collaboration with UDACITY. I read all the information about their nanodegree of digital marketing program. I was really impressed about the keys I found that would open all my closed labyrinths. I went through the professional track where I can meet all my demands, which are simply marketing my skills and experience. I feel now that I can perfectly go through the social media platforms and appear as how should it be.
Now, and only now, I can use many tools to market myself as a doctor and as a digital marketer in the medical field, where I can use my refined medical background in marketing templates.
I consider myself now as digital doctor who can approach to his patients smoothly . And so my patients do. Trust my marketing consultation about improving your spread, I was there and I know the path.
Comments
Post a Comment